Financial Modeling and Valuation in Investment Banking
Event will start in
When in the finance industry you should get used to working with large volumes of numerical data. Learning financial modeling is not difficult at all. Being a financial modeling analyst helps you analyse a company effectively and forecast future trends.
A robust and well-structured financial model is a must to achieve correct valuation that fuels well-informed and appropriate strategic organizational decisions.
What will we learn?
- How to view the company from PE perspective
- Basics of financial modelling
- Industry check
- Understanding company Drivers and balance sheet
- Scenario analysis
- Valuing the company with peers, transactions and DCF methods
- Flow of a Pitchdeck
- Deal structuring and closing process
Learn the subtleties of Financial Modeling from someone who has walked the same path for years and get introduced to the basics of business valuation methods and the interpretation of the valuation results.
Learn Financial Modeling and Valuation in Investment Banking
Kunal B Soni
PE/VC| Founder, White Owl Ventures